You now have five metal housings, what are their dimensions?
- ‘A’ size = 235mm (high) x 170mm (wide) x 85mm (deep) 2kg (weight)
- ‘B’ size = 260mm (high) x 320mm (wide) x 90mm (deep) 3.5kg (weight)
- ‘C’ size = 345mm (high) x 430mm (wide) x 90mm (deep) 4.5kg (weight)
- 'E' size = 500mm (high) x 400mm (wide) x 90mm (deep) 5.3kg (weight)
- 'G' size = 687mm (high) x 456mm (wide) x 116mm (deep) 7.7kg (weight)
The 'E' and 'G' size boxes are designed to be used in projects where additional space is required for 3rd Party modules, additional batteries or extra cabling.