Can your EN54 PSU give you this much information?
If your current EN54 power supply cannot give you as much in-depth performance information, what else is it not telling you?
The Dycon D243x range EN54 PSUs now use the unique D2330 Engineer’s data- logger to release and read the following data from the PSU’s internal fault log :-
1. SMPS Fault: Switched Mode Power Supply internal low voltage fault, actual supply is less than 20V.
2. PSU over 32V and PSU shutdown: Over-voltage fault and subsequent shutdown.
3. O/P1 fuse fault: Output 1 fuse fault.
4. O/P2 fuse fault: Output 2 fuse fault.
5. PSU under minimum battery charging voltage fault: Inability to correctly charge the battery because voltage is too low fault.
6. PSU not charging battery fault: Charging circuit malfunction fault.
7. Battery lead disconnected fault: One or both batteries are disconnected.
8. Battery high resistance fault: Battery impedance greater than 177millohm limit when being load tested.
9. Battery 1 under 11.5V fault: Battery 1 low voltage fault.
10. Battery 2 under 11.5V fault: Battery 2 low voltage fault.
11. Battery under 22V while charging fault: Catastrophic battery fault where total battery voltage is less than 22 volts when charging is applied.
If your current EN54 power supply cannot give you the same in-depth performance information, what else is it not telling you?
So, if you don’t want to rely on an an occasional engineer visit when all he can do is use a voltmeter to read a largely irrelevant voltage, but instead, you want too keep your fire system working properly at all times, call Dycon now on 01443 471 900 and ask for more information or a demonstration. To see just how easy this is to use download the manual now using the link below!
One call could save you a lot of time and money in the future..................