- 26 Dycon advanced power supplies to choose from including 2 DIN-rail versions.
- Outdoor, climate and temperature-resistant to IP65.
- Impact-resistant to IK07/8.
- Full range of suitable Dycon 12VDC, and 24VDC power supply modules.
- Output power options 0.5A, 2A, 2,5A, 3A, 4.5A, 5A and 10A
- Fault output options.
- Battery charging units supplied with a water-proof automatic pressure safety valve to safely vent any battery gases produced by the battery charging process/faulty batteries.
The increasing demand for security and monitoring equipment to be used in external locations has meant installers and specifiers need to consider how best to power these devices locally and safely.
Dycon has created a new IP65 climate-resistant housing system that can be used with the majority of its switched-mode power supply modules with or without battery back-up. The housing is thermo-resistant ABS and impact-resistant to IK07/8, making it suitable for use in most external locations, it is also ideal for use in loft/roof spaces, garages, and warehouses.
Dycon’s unique 2 mm steel backplate has been ready prepared to accept the majority of its power supply modules so that you can now choose the correct power system for the job rather than have to compromise to get moisture and temperature protection. Innovative rear fixings brackets allow for either vertical or horizontal mounting and remove the need to drill holes into the housing thus compromising its integrity. Alternatively, the housing can be fixed from the inside, this requires drilling through the marked locations with a 20 mm drill (not supplied).
To enable IP65-weatherproofing for cable entries, 2 x 20 mm glands are supplied, these can be fitted on any side.
Battery charging models are supplied with a water-proof pressure valve to safely vent any gases produced by the battery charging process/faulty batteries. Please note that, for battery backed-up units, location in direct sunlight should be avoided.
The DR-60-W DIN Rail units have an additional 85 mm of DIN rail available for other DIN rail equipment or connectors.