You now have eight metal housings, what are their dimensions?
- ‘A’ size = 235mm (wide) x 170mm (high) x 85mm (deep) 2.0kg (weight)
- ‘B’ size = 260mm (wide) x 320mm (high) x 90mm (deep) 3.5kg (weight)
- 'XLB' = 295mm (wide) x 415mm (high) x 90mm (deep) 2.2kg (weight)
- ‘C’ size = 345mm (wide) x 430mm (high) x 90mm (deep) 4.5kg (weight)
- 'E' size = 405mm (wide) x 500mm (high) x 90mm (deep) 5.3kg (weight)
- 'G' size = 455mm (wide) x 690mm (high) x 116mm (deep) 7.7kg (weight)
- EN-M7 = 294mm (wide) x 330mm (high) x 90mm (deep) 2.5kg (weight)
- EN-L17 = 379mm (wide) x 395mm(high) x 90mm (deep) 3.5kg (weight)
The 'E' and 'G' size boxes are designed to be used in projects where additional space is required for 3rd Party modules, additional batteries or extra cabling.
The EN-M7 and EN-L17 housings also comply with EN54-4 for use in fire alarm systems