- 12VDC, 24VDC, 27, 48VDC and 24VAC general-purpose power supplies
- 'Greener' advanced switched-mode technology
- Additional filtering to protect against electrical spikes
- Electronic fuse protection restores power automatically after intermittent power faults,
- 8 x individually-fused and LED-indicated or 4 x BNC output splitter options
- DIN-rail mounted versions.
- 2U 19" rack-mounted options
- Choice of 7 x steel, 2 x IP66 & 1 x IP65 plastic housings available
- Dual power supplies redundancy module
- Available in PCB-only versions for inclusion inside customers' own products
A full range of advanced technology, general purpose power supplies with or without battery charging capability
Innovative! Dycon's advanced technology
- Very little heat produced compared to linear power supplies means they can be installed almost anywhere without the need for noisy cooling fans
- Unique battery charging feature reduces strain on batteries, thus prolonging their life
- Self-resetting electronic fuses auto-reset after problem goes away, helping reduce engineer call outs
- Anti-'spike' filtering protects access system from downtime due to blown fuses caused by electric/magnetic door releases
- Dycon 'green' technology can save electricity. Typically a Dycon switched-mode 1A unit can save up to 194KWh p.a. compared to an old fashioned technology version.
- A useful way of reducing the carbon footprint of sites with lots of older units in-situ is to simply remove the existing PCB and fit a new Dycon version in its place, no need to change the housing.
Driving Down Service Costs.......
All units have protection from AC input surges and transients, under and over AC power, over-heating and over-current, battery-reverse connection and over-current battery charge, substantially removing the need for engineer visits to rectify such problems.
Download the Master Product Guide
Use the tab on the front page or the download page fn this website to download a copy of the easy-to-read Master Product Guide which lists all general-purpose units by voltage output and by current output.
Choosing the right housing
Dycon boxes are available, ready ready assembled and wired, for most standard Dycon power supply modules, check the Quick Product Guide to see if your requisite power requirement is available in any particular housing. Click on this link to take you to the Dycon Housing page where you can select the housing most suited to you needs. https://www.dyconpower.com/product/dycon-housings.php